Sales Associate - Toledo, OH
Company: Karl Storz Endoscopy
Posted on: April 15, 2019
KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (KST), based in Tuttlingen, Germany, is a
family-owned, global company committed to benefiting humanity by
advancing medical technology through innovation and education.
For more than 70 years, KST has been dedicated to earning its
international reputation as a leader that designs, engineers,
manufactures, and markets all its products with an emphasis on
visionary design, precision craftsmanship, and clinical
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA), an affiliate of KST, is
headquartered in El Segundo, California, and is responsible for all
U.S. distribution and sales of endoscopes, instruments, imaging
systems, electromechanical devices, and OR1 operating room
What does all that mean to you*
It means you would be joining an organization where you can be
proud to play a part in making a difference in people s lives every
Being a part of KARL STORZ offers many additional rewards.
This includes a commitment to offering Competitive compensation, as
well as a 401(k) with a 60% match up to the first 6% of your base
We support our employees health goals by providing Outstanding
health benefits that include, but are not limited to, Medical (PPO,
HRA, HSA, and flex spending), Dental and vision, as well as amazing
Wellness programs where you can earn cash or gift cards.
We encourage work/life balance so our employees can Recharge and
take care of themselves. We offer new employees 3 weeks of paid
vacation in the first year, 10 paid holidays and Paid sick leave
that can also be used to take care of immediate family
We strive to continuously Learn and give back to our community. We
offer our employees the same opportunity through Tuition
reimbursement, multiple Company-sponsored charitable events and
Corporate matching for charitable giving.
If KARL STORZ sounds like a company you would like to be a part of,
we invite you to learn about our opportunity below!
Our Sales Associate is an entry level sales position with KARL
STORZ Endoscopy. This position reports to the Region Manager with a
dotted line to the local market team (1-3 Account Executives). This
position takes direction from the Region Manager and/or the local
market team as to daily activities and priorities. The Video Sales
Associate is accountable for sales and service for all KSEA video
products within the assigned market.
This highly visible and successful feeder program to our sales
executive role will support the Toledo, Ohio territory.
* Learn KARL STORZ products, procedures, develop relationships, and
an understanding of how to successfully sell our products to
hospitals, ASCs and offices.
* Product responsibility includes Surgical specialties,
Laparoscopy, Gastroenterology, Arthroscopy, and CV/Thoracoscopy,
and "Project Business" specialties, Video Imaging and OR1
* Contribute to the achievement of assigned annual quota.
* Learn and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain
strong working relationships with nurses, physicians, materials
management, and administrative personnel in every account.
* Learn and follow company policies related to compliance,
* Learn and demonstrate the ability to provide service and training
after sale to ensure customer satisfaction and long term
reliability of all KSEA products purchased.
* Learn and demonstrate the ability to effectively present and
differentiate KS product features, benefits, and procedural
* Support all Company promotional activities initiated by KSEA that
relate surgical specialties.
* Learn and demonstrate the ability to develop and implement a
sales strategy to win business.
* Learn and demonstrate the ability to follow company policy
related to sample management and our eLoaner system.
* Be alert to all competitive activity - design, pricing,
promotions - and keep management informed in a timely manner.
* Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives
for the fulfillment of company objectives.
* Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as
requested by manager or executive, in a timely manner.
* Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in
accordance with company policy.
* Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as
required, by company policy/instruction. Submit any special reports
related to the operation of the territory, as required.
* Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs and
conventions, as directed.
* The majority of sales associates work in geographical areas that
require driving to accounts.
* A minimum education level of a Bachelor s Degree or 2 to 4 years
of relevant experience preferably within sales.
* Demonstrated track record of over achievement.
* Possess exceptional interpersonal, organizational skills and the
ability to multi-task.
* Demonstrated ability to stay calm, think quickly and act
responsibly when in high pressure situations.
* Demonstrated agility with technology products.
* Flexible to relocation for career growth.
* The ability to lift up to 35 lbs. of equipment. At an employee s
discretion, the employee may ask for human or mechanical assistance
whenever asked to move or handle equipment.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee s
job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during
the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its
supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside
their normal description within the sole discretion of the
supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ
policies and procedures.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws
governing non-discrimination in employment.
*Field sales, internships and part-time employees are not eligible
for paid time off except for where required by state law.
Keywords: Karl Storz Endoscopy, Toledo , Sales Associate - Toledo, OH, Sales , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!