Ticket Services Representative
Company: Toledo Mud Hens & Walleye
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Ticket Service Representative provides support to the Sales
staff by assisting with daily office functions and responding to a
high volume of requests and demands on game days and non-game days.
This role uses planning, organizational and people skills to assist
with the communication to clients.
Key Responsibilites Include:
* Partners with sales staff to ensure a timely and accurate
processing of sales orders.
* Assist in processing, printing, and distributing season, group,
and single game tickets.
* Assist with renewing, servicing, and retaining accounts by
providing exemplary service and responding to customer needs and by
resolving ticket purchase errors.
* Assist with season ticket payment plan compliance and with
* Assist with ensuring record keeping is accurate.
* Assist with the planning of special events for season ticket
holders and group leaders.
* Manage and process outbound mailings.
* Help maintain the policies of the ticket office regarding
customer service and other ticketing issues.
* Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
* Experience working in a customer service role or setting.
* Previous experience working in a ticket office setting or with
the ProVenue ticketing system preferred
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Toledo, OH 43604: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Toledo Mud Hens & Walleye, Toledo , Ticket Services Representative, Sales , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!