Seasonal Sales Associate
Company: Ollie's Bargain Outlet
Posted on: September 22, 2022
DescriptionPosition: Seasonal Sales AssociateReports To: Team
LeadersDepartment: Store OperationsExemption Status:
Non-ExemptPosition Overview:The Seasonal Sales Associate assists
customers and helps to maintain the store appearance. The Seasonal
Sales Associate is responsible for all aspects of customer service,
merchandising, and store maintenance. This position is only
designated during the company identified seasonal periods
throughout the year. This position is temporary to help support
increased business during high volume times of the year.Primary
- Greet and acknowledge every customer as they enter and exit the
store and as they approach the front end.
- Accurately and efficiently operate the register.
- Be knowledgeable of all promotions and advertisements to ensure
that customer questions can be answered and to assist with selling
product; support Ollies Army and other donation programs throughout
- Maintain a neat and organized front end work area.
- Assist with receiving the truck, pricing items, merchandising
product, and recovering the store.
- Communicate customer needs to Team Leaders when necessary.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the overall store.
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and
activities and work within strict timeframes and deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to interact well
with customers and Associates.Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to bend and twist frequently.
- Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands
- Ability to squat, kneel, balance, and climb ladders
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
manner.Ollies is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veterans status,
disability, or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Toledo , Seasonal Sales Associate, Sales , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!