Posted on: May 15, 2022
Purpose: Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for
completing pre-calls to responsible parties for nursing home
residents to inform them of the benefits offered with Special Care
Insurance programs. They are also responsible for following up to
make sure prospects have received benefit material, answer any
questions and assist with enrollment forms.Essential Job
- Sourcing new sales opportunities and establishing leads through
outbound calls, emails and follow up.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying
potential sales, soliciting new leads and building relations.
- Understand and maintain awareness of customer needs,
qualifications and requirements.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor
benefits then identifying sales opportunities.
- Route customers to the appropriate departments for further
development and resolution.
- Educate family members and guardians on the benefits available
to those residing at the facilities we service.
- Responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and
effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards;
recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Maintain job knowledge by studying pertinent laws and differing
state requirements; participating in routine educational
requirements by law.
- Maintains equipment and systems by troubleshooting, reporting
and tracking problems.
- Meets monthly sales goal by maintaining weekly call
- Completes pre-calls to responsible parties for nursing home
residents to inform them of the benefit programs.
- Follow up to make sure prospects have received materials sent
- Assist with enrollment forms when needed and answer any
questions from prospects.
- Maintains strong knowledge of company services provided to
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the
compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of
training and reporting of suspected violations of law and Company
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA
and PHI guidelines at all times.
- Reacts positively to change and performs other duties as
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred; High
school diploma required.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience (phone sales
- Accident and Health Insurance License preferred, but not
- Proven inside sales experience preferred with established track
record of over-achieving quotas.
- Strong phone presence and experience making multiple calls per
- High attention to detail and strong customer service
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Strong computer skills required.
- Familiar with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Demonstrated success with health insurance sales.
We will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the
United States. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the
successful completion of a background investigation and drug
screen.We are an equal opportunity employer.#Indeed1
Keywords: 360care, Toledo , Inside Sales, Sales , Perrysburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!