Laboratory Sales Representative
Posted on: November 23, 2021
This position is responsible for the sales and marketing efforts
of laboratory services.-- This person is responsible for ensuring
solid and sustainable relationships with long term care facilities
and primary care physician offices while driving revenue through
effective sales practices and processes.Job Requirements:
- Create demand by successfully finding, developing and selling
services to new accounts.
- Expand and maintain professional relationships with new and
existing customers within designated region.
- Successfully execute sales activities and provide accurate and
- Contact prospective leads and identify up sell
- Record all sales activities in the CRM timely to keep active
- Proactively contact sale leads and maintain an accurate sales
- Ensure client satisfaction is met and maintained.
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner at all
- Comfortably present Company services with proper decision
makers (Medical Directors, Director of Nursing and Primary Care
- Follow up to ensure prospective clients have received marketing
materials you leave behind.
- Answer any questions from prospects in a timely manner.
- Works proactively and troubleshoots solutions to
- Travel 75% of the time.
- No direct reports.
- Ensures that the activities of operations are conducted in a
manner that is consistent with overall Company protocol and are in
compliance with Federal, State and payer regulations, guidelines
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the
compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of
training and reporting of suspected violations of law and Company
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA
and PHI guidelines at all times.
- Reacts positively to change and performs other duties as
- Bachelor of Science in related field preferred; High school
- 1 year laboratory sales experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of laboratory services and diagnostics.
- Must have CRM experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills.
- Sensitive to deadlines and completed reporting in a timely
- Must be goal oriented, sensitive to deadlines and have a
passion to help others.
- Must be self-motivated, able to problem solve and
- Must have own transportation, good driving record and auto
insurance. We will only employ those who are legally authorized to
work in the United States.-- Any offer of employment is conditional
upon the successful completion of a background investigation and
drug screen. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: 360care, Toledo , Laboratory Sales Representative, Sales , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!