New Home Sales Consultant
Company: DiYanni Homes
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are looking for a Sales consultant who loves to sell
beautiful custom homes. Someone who is passionate about being able
to transform peoples lives by designing a home that meets their
needs today as well as the future. When you become a part of our
organization, you become a part of team of purpose driven people
who are passionate about what we do, and know the positive affect
we have on families. We live by our guiding principles of Honesty,
Integrity, and respect. Some key requirements would be that you
understand construction, as well as understanding design. Having
had experience selling new construction (residential homes) is a
requirement for this position. Please submit your resume, we will
review and answer questions in regards to compensation. The new
model home that is almost completed is located to close to Sandusky
Ohio, off of SR 250.
Major Duties and responsibilities
- Sell new custom homes to people who are looking to build.
- Required to know the budget of a new prospect prior to
submitting for NSO's, Custom Home designs, and Land
- Required to explain the contract documents to buyers, making
sure they understand the general meaning of all the documents
- Required to know and explain the construction loan process
- Required to explain to new prospects the need for getting
pre-approved. Help them get to a bank to get this process
- Have a good working knowledge of the different types of
construction loans that banks offer (ex. Conforming,
non-conforming, VA, FHA, USDA, etc.)
- Help assist buyers be explaining why we have approved loan
officers and banks, also the benefits of using an approved
construction loan officer.
- Responsible to know our competition and be able to explain the
benefits of why our product and systems are better.
- Responsible to make sure our Model home is opened and "manned"
on time and remains open until closing based on model hours during
the time that you are responsible to work at the model. (if you are
unable to "man" the model home, it's your responsibility to have a
company approved representative "manning" the model while you are
- Make sure Model hour sign is visible at the street during model
- Required to be present at marketing events, such as trade
shows, Parade of home events, open house events, etc. during your
hours of coverage. (if you are unable to "man" the event, it's your
responsibility to have an company approved representative "manning"
the event while you are away).
- Responsible to assist potential buyers at the color design
center to help them understand the product standards
- Realtor Prospecting - consistently maintaining a strong
relationship with realtors through attending meetings and social
- Customer follow up - consistently maintaining a relationship
with all potential clients, and following up on a regular
- Maintain customer database with current information about their
lifecycle from lead to buyer.
- Attains all required meetings, seminars and training determined
by the Sales Manager
- Hold open houses at targeted job sites under construction as
required by the Sales Manager
- Attend Realtor functions as much as possible or when required
by the Sales Manager
- Attend local BIA functions when required by the Sales
- Follow company policies and processes Knowledge, Skills and
- Maintain a high degree of honesty, integrity and respect in all
- Have a very good working knowledge of all home plan designs
being offered on our Web Site
- Learn and all company product lines, included
features/specifications, and available standard options.
- Be professional in dress, manners, and conduct
- Be self-motivated and display initiative.
- Have strong customer relationship skills
- Detailed oriented
- Represent the company in a professional manner, and conveys a
high level of product knowledge to our customers.
- Knowledge of residential construction industry, and building
- Knowledge of construction doc's understanding how to read
- Ability to learn acceptable change order process and the policy
- Good interpersonal skills and public speaking skills for small
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Skills to understand and communicate with all office
- Ability to handle customer objectives in a friendly and
professional manner, and identify personality types to accurately
respond to customers concerns
- Ability to be proactive, possess a positive attitude, and is
- Trainable and willingness to change as industry changes
- Ability to work with loan officers adjusting paperwork
accordingly to help with the financing of the home.
- Ability to work with and understand developers, deed
restrictions, and other community requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of Social media, and how it relates
to our business and the direction we are heading as a
Keywords: DiYanni Homes, Toledo , New Home Sales Consultant, Sales , Bellevue, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!