Supply Chain Analyst / Demand Analyst
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: July 15, 2019
General Job Duties:
• To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team
activities in a positive working environment.
• To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that
is striving for continuous improvement.
• Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of our
CLIENT's employees as described in the Work Plant Rules and Work
• Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and
procedures of our CLIENT to provide for a safe and healthful
workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe
conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be
corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner
when they occur. • Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when
performing assigned tasks.
• To perform daily cross-functional job assignments in all areas of
your assigned department per the established procedures and work
• Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement
programs, initiatives and activities. • Clean all assigned work
areas after completion of the required work according to 5s
• Maintain professionalism when representing the company.
• Follow the company Quality Policy and Standards to avoid injury
to all parties, shipping of non-conforming product, loss of
business or negative reputation repercussions.
• Perform other Production Control / SCM / Other duties as
Specific Job Duties:
• Maintaining the customer systems (ie. Chrysler, Ford, GM,
Service) on a daily basis
• Review delivery information, dispute delivery performance
• Respond to shortage tickets
• Monitor and reconcile shipping and cumulative discrepancies
• Communicate regarding delivery, quantity shipped, etc.
• Monitor system to ensure weekly releases are correct
• Review and respond to quantity shipped discrepancies in a timely
• Review customer releases for accuracy and timeliness.
• Review and approve all adjustments to materials requirements from
• Prepare obsolescence claims/documentations.
• Maintain accurate records on customer information (part #,
descriptions, contacts) • Initiate daily shipping orders as
• Work very closely with Manufacturing Operations and other
departments concerning materials management and delivery
Crown Associates is a Professional Search Consulting firm
specializing in finding and placing professionals in the
Automotive, General Manufacturing, Defense (Dod/Military) and other
specialized quality manufacturing industries. We have been very
successful over the past 20 years in filling position in the areas
of Quality, Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Management,
Health, Safety and Environmental, Accounting and Finance,
Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, Production Control,
Materials Management, Executive Management, Human Resources
Management, Purchasing, Program Management, Distribution,
Maintenance, and other areas. We are in the business of
identifying, isolating, and most importantly, evaluating some of
the most talented people in their respective industries. We are
hired by corporations and businesses to isolate those people who
excel and are proven performers and present them to our
Our client is a World Class Tier I automotive supplier that has a
plant located about 30 minutes WEST of Toledo, OHIO has an
immediate need to fill their position of Supply Chain Analyst II
(Demand Analyst / Production Control). This company is a multi
billion dollar company with over 20,000 employees globally. The
successful candidate will have at least 5 years HANDS ON experience
working as Supply Chain Analyst, Production Control Analyst,
Materials Analyst or similar within the Tier I automotive
environment. Though a BS is preferred, it is not mandatory.
This position reports directly to the Procurement Supervisor and is
responsible for the general and specific job duties of our CLIENT
as described below:
• Bachelor degree and 3 years related experience in a manufacturing
or a minimum of 5 years related experience in manufacturing
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Demand Planning, Production
Control, Supply Chain, or related position within a Tier I
Automotive environment (preferred).
• Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft
Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical
• Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow
• Experience with QAD and AS400 highly preferred.
NOTE: My client will NOT SPONSOR candidates.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Toledo , Supply Chain Analyst / Demand Analyst, Professions , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!