Company: Northern Manufacturing Co.
Location: Oak Harbor
Posted on: November 18, 2023
We are experts in custom stainless steel fabrication serving a
wide variety of industries. The Quality Technician works with the
quality and production teams to ensure inspection, reporting, and
quality documentation of inspection processes meet our customer's
requirements and expectations.
- Work proactively to avoid quality issues when possible and,
when issues do take place, ensure they are resolved prior to
- Visually inspect all customer products before shipment ensuring
welds, product finish, dimensions, etc. all meet customer
expectations and specifications.
- Complete customer quality reports including dimensional checks,
reports for welding tests such as dye penetrant, water testing,
- Along with the quality supervisor, serve as a liaison between
Northern's production team and our customers' quality
- Upload documents to customer sites/portals when needed for
- Hold employees accountable, both in production and the quality
department, for doing self- inspections, verifying their work, and
ensuring company quality standards are met.
- Perform corrective actions, root cause analysis, and
preventative action measures.
- Communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the
organization including production, engineering, sales, and
- Support plant operations and ISO 9001/2015 compliance.The
position does not directly supervise staff but may assist in the
training of new and lesser skilled team members.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read blueprints
- Fabrication experience and a working knowledge of welding
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently
- Strong computer skillsPI283165d5c51d-31181-33269883
Keywords: Northern Manufacturing Co., Toledo , Quality Technician, Professions , Oak Harbor, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!