CDL A Drivers: Earn Top Pay, Choose Your Home Time, Excellent Equipment
Company: Roehl Transport
Location: North Baltimore
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Call to learn more @ (888) 912-5135 CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
Take Home More. Be Home More. Drivers Earn $70,000 - $105,000 per
Year! Our sliding pay scale rewards you for your time, not just the
miles you drive! You'll also have the opportunity to earn quarterly
bonuses! CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Regional home weekly drivers are averaging $1360 per week!
- These regional fleets get you 48 hours of home time.
- OTR flex home time drivers are averaging $1,410 - $1,645 per
- OTR fleets are out 11 14 days; home 3 days or stay out longer
and get up to a week of home time
- Dedicated home time is based on the fleet.
- Some fleets offer weekend home time, too!
- Address-to-Address mileage pay - you are paid for more of the
miles you actually drive!
- New, modern equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Referral bonuses
- Retire in style with a 401k plan and profit sharing
- Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
- Bring a pet! - pet policy
- Our smartphone app helps keep you connected, even when you're
away from the truck
- 24/7 maintenance support
- We measure downtime in minutes, not days!
- Regional and dedicated opportunities vary by location
Earnings are based on an average of actual Roehl drivers with at
least one year of experience. Join Roehl to Take Home More and Be
Home More! Apply Today For CDL-A Truck Driver Job Opportunities
We make it easy for you to connect with us.
Call a driver employment specialist to learn more or click apply
now to secure a position!!! (888) 912-5135 Roehl is a fair chance
employer. We encourage job seekers to apply.
We review every application against the requirements of the
Keywords: Roehl Transport, Toledo , CDL A Drivers: Earn Top Pay, Choose Your Home Time, Excellent Equipment, Professions , North Baltimore, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!