Seasonal Warehouse Associate (Findlay, OH)
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Starting pay $16.50/hour+$.75 shift premium for Weekday Night
Shift - +$1.25 shift premium for Weekday Overnight Shift No
interview required! Qualified applicants will receive a job offer
within days.At Kohls Distribution, youll belong to a team that
accepts everyone, where leaders treat you with respect and take a
hands-on approach to help you succeed every day. Why Kohls?-Free
Wellness Center: From flu shots to check-ups our on-site wellness
center has you and your family covered!-Paid breaks, weekly pay,
additional pay for certain shifts/positions.-Shift Options: Wide
variety of shifts for better work-life balance.-Climate Controlled
Environment: Stay cool and comfortable while you work.-Associate
Discount: Earn a 15% associate discount plus stackable
coupons.Available Shift Details:Monday - Friday, 6AM - 2PM (Day
Shift)Monday - Friday, 2PM - 10PM (Weekday Night Shift)Sunday -
Thursday, 10PM - 6AM (Weekday Overnight Shift)ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Receive and process merchandise, including picking, packing,
preparing and shipping orders and returns and load/unload trailers
following established company and industry standard operating
- Follow all company, state, local and OSHA safety rules,
policies and regulations to promote a safe work environment;
promptly report any potential violations to appropriate
- Input data to prepare reports.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and
guidelines, including those related to accuracy and
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service,
including communicating with vendors and other associates/locations
to resolve disputes and review compliance.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by the
company and comply with dress code requirements.
- Process and move merchandise productively, safely and
accurately per established production rates and according to
established standards and guidelines.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement
of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per
business and operational needs.
- Fulfill the Knowledge, Skills and Ability Section.
- Perform work in accordance with the Working Conditions and
Physical Requirements Sections.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn and apply policies, procedures, standards and
- Ability to perform assigned tasks in a timely and accurate
manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs
and be cross-trained in at least 2 departments.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate multiple frequency devices, handheld
scanners, and other power equipment as directed.PHYSICAL
- Ability to work in a multi-level environment, including
- Ability to stand and /or walk for the duration of the scheduled
shift (at least 12 hours).
- Ability to periodically work overtime to support the cyclical
nature of the business (may entail a shift longer than 12
- Ability to squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, reach,
lift, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 lbs.
frequently, up to 50 lbs. occasionally and over 50 lbs. with a two
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
protective equipment (PPE).WORKING CONDITIONS
- Exposure to noise and moderate but varying temperatures,
humidity and other elements in our environment.
- Kohls uses Biometric equipment for various business purposes,
which may include timekeeping, access, secure entry/exit,
temperature/wellness screenings, or other business
Keywords: Kohls, Toledo , Seasonal Warehouse Associate (Findlay, OH), Professions , Leipsic, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!