Quality Team Lead
Company: ThyssenKrupp Presta AG
Posted on: September 17, 2023
With around 480 locations in over 40 countries, thyssenkrupp
Materials Services is the biggest materials distributor and service
provider in the western world. The broad service spectrum offered
by the materials experts enables customers to focus on their
individual core business. The area of Materials Services spans two
strategic areas: global materials distribution as one-stop-shop -
from steel and stainless steel, tubes and pipes, nonferrous metals
and specialty materials to plastics and raw materials - and
tailored services in the areas of materials management and supply
chain management. An extensive omnichannel architecture offers
250,000 customers worldwide cross-channel, round-the-clock access
to more than 150,000 products and services. A highly efficient
logistics system ensures that all requested services are smoothly
integrated into customer production processes "just-in-time" or
"just-in-sequence".thyssenkrupp Supply Chain Services is a dynamic,
forward thinking company offering great benefits, career
advancement, and abundant learning opportunities. As a subsidiary
of the global thyssenkrupp AG based in Germany, we have the
security and resources of a large corporation, with a sense of
ownership that is usually reserved for small companies. At tk your
voice will be heard. When you join our team you are joining a
skilled group of professionals with diverse backgrounds across many
cultures and industries. Our company values are centered on
promoting personal growth, diversity, community engagement,
environmental responsibility, and career development. As a growing
company, opportunities for advancement are plentiful for those who
are willing to work hard - we strive to promote from within.In the
last four years our company size has nearly quadrupled. We now
employ over 3,000 people across 35+ locations in the US, Canada,
and Mexico. Working mainly in 5 major industries -- automotive,
renewable energy, heavy manufacturing, commercial construction, and
infrastructure logistics - we strive to be the preferred provider
for supply chain services in North America. Our services span our
"Hands, Wheels, Walls" approach: Quality Inspection, Logistics
Management, and Warehousing & Distribution.If this sounds like the
right environment for you, apply today to thyssenkrupp Supply Chain
Services: It's not just a job, it's a career.We work together
closely and respect each other, for over 200 years. If that is just
as important to you as it is to us, apply now!Currently seeking a
Quality Warehouse Team Lead. Starting Pay $20.00-$23.00 an
hour.Hours may vary from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Location may vary
based on business needs.Travel within a 15-30-mile radius will be
required, it's a customer facing position.We have great company
discounts, a 401K plan matching 1/2 up to 6%, and your employee
benefits (medical, dental, and vision) will start within 30
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must lead by example, be organized, and practice good
housekeeping skills in all areas of the facility.
- Ensure all employees work safely and in accordance with company
health and safety policies and procedures.
- Report any accidents or incidents that occur within the
facility immediately to a supervisor.
- Responsible for the coordination of shift start activities
prior to start time (table requirements, paperwork, etc.).
- Ensure appropriate tools and materials are available for
completion of jobs.
- Provide on the job training for any new work instructions and
safety protocols/procedures when applicable.
- Must be accountable for all personnel assigned to specific
- Provide input to Supervisor or Manager regarding
- Report any policy or procedure violations to Supervisor or
- Participate, support and comply with all health and safety
initiatives and requirements.
- Good working knowledge of computers and associated
- Complete daily paperwork as assigned.Preferred Requirements:
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to follow all PPE safety regulations and
- Ability to travel to various locations as needed for
- Ability to work flexible work schedule.
- Basic math and reading skills obtained by a high school diploma
- Previous supervisory experience; 1 year required, 2 years
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow instructions and follow through with assigned
- Experience using Blue Yonder WMS; preferred.
- Meets tkSCS Employee Attributes/Competencies.
Keywords: ThyssenKrupp Presta AG, Toledo , Quality Team Lead, Professions , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!