Body Shop Technician
Company: LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac
Posted on: May 28, 2023
At LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac we strive to make every customer a
customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we
reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac is absolutely critical
to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award
winning service and value that our community has come to expect
from our dealership through the years.We have an immediate opening
for a full-time body shop technician.What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid weekly
- 401K Plan with company match
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- Paid personal days, vacation and holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Discounts on products and servicesRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain repair orders from the Body Shop Manager and take to
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs, as indicated on work
order, with accuracy and efficiency in accordance with dealership
and manufacturing standards.
- Inspect and diagnose the source of any malfunction and perform
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed
- Save and tag parts requested by customer or under
- Examine the vehicle to determine the need or additional safety
or service work.
- Notify Body Shop Manager immediately if further work is
necessary, if work outlined is not needed, or repairs cannot be
completed within the allotted timeframe.
- Document work performed.
- Responsible for practical instructions and support for any
assigned Apprentice Technicians.
- Attend factory-sponsored training sessions.
- Maintain a neat and orderly shop area.
- Account for any dealership-owned tools.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and
- Comply with required health & safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Work in a safe manner, be safety conscious on the job and
co-operate with the employer in the health and safety measures set
by the employer.
- Be an ambassador for LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac at all
- Positive feedback from advisors and customers.
- Efficiency and timeliness in completing work
- High School Diploma.
- Licensed Body Shop Technician.
- 3-5 years experience in automotive/Heavy Truck vehicle
repair.SKILL & EFFORT:
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to lift moderate weight with assistance.
- Good visual acuity to assess work performance.
- Strong problem solving aptitude.
- Effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Computer literate.
- Manual dexterity.WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Frequently manage deadlines.
- Routinely stand during work hours.
- Routinely work with loud noise from the shop.
- Occasionally respond to emergency situations.
- Occasionally manage stressful situations involving upset or
- Routinely work in an uncomfortable environment with possible
risk of injury.
- Work environment necessitates proper personal protective
equipment in keeping with health and safety requirements.Required
Keywords: LaRiche Chevrolet Cadillac, Toledo , Body Shop Technician, Professions , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...