Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $87,000 Average pay: $1,310-$1,600
weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID:
- Haul 75% non-hazardous freight in tanker trailers.
- Get home for three days every other weekend. Pay and bonus
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $0.03 more per mile by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training) with Tanker endorsement.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required time of hire.
- TWIC card preferred required to start process within 60 days of
hire. Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you
qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Over-the-Road Tanker driving
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely. Meet the team that
drivers on this account work with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI213703495
Keywords: Schneider, Toledo , Class A CDL - Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver, Professions , Walbridge, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...