Part-time Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Lima, OHAverage pay: $400-$500 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 223808Overview
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers with a day cab.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight. Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Lima, OH.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, MLS is operated separately from Schneider with its
own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training
program, pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about
becoming an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at (855)
779-2984.Job MLS DriverSchedule Part-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Toledo , Part-time Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Bluffton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...