IT Support Analyst
Company: Continental Structural Plastics
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Teijin Automotive Technologies is an innovative and full-service
Tier One supplier with a global presence and emphasis in
development for lightweight technologies. Teijin Automotive offers
employees the opportunity to join a leading edge company within the
composite material industry and enjoy the benefits offered by a
growing company in North America and internationally.We are seeking
an IT Support Analyst for our Carey, Ohio Plant.NOTE: This is a
hybrid schedule role to support and cross cover on 2nd to 3rd
Shifts.Position Summary: Plant System Support is responsible for
daily plant support for IT infrastructure, including
troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues related to
computer hardware, virtual computers and enterprise systems
supporting end user computers. Familiar with a variety of the
field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Reports to Plant
Management. Essential Job Functions:
- Configure, deploy, and track desktop, laptop, printers and
other IT equipment.
- Active Directory user account management. Maintain and update
Active Directory users/computers/printers.
- Installing, configuring, and administer Microsoft Windows 7/8
- Setup, change, and terminate user Exchange email accounts.
- As the Client Side Support troubleshoot and resolve Help Desk
Tickets of Users at both Corporate and Plants were necessary.
Document actions taken to resolve the issue.
- Perform routine maintenance and administrative tasks including
printer and other hardware maintenance.
- Assist other team members in any other areas as needed.
- Responsible for creating IT process documentation and team
- Responsible for ensuring that customer requirements are
- A minimum of two years of experience demonstrating competency
in: Technical Support; Remote Support; Desktop Support; Windows
Server / Active Directory; Windows 7/8; Networking; Phone System
Support; Break/Fix. Knowledge and experience resolving Active
Directory, Exchange, VMware Environment, LAN/WAN, hardware and
software issues and troubleshooting and maintaining routers and
switches in a multi-site enterprise IP network.
- Must be open to work a hybrid 2nd to 3rd Shift for cross
coverage to support plant operations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience monitoring progress of projects and working
independently and proactively within tight, concurrent deadlines
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
internally and externally in a team environment.
- Certified Technical Trainer with the ability to create process
documentation and multimedia interactive training programs for IT
Staff and Company personnel.
Keywords: Continental Structural Plastics, Toledo , IT Support Analyst, Professions , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!