Electrical Engineering Technician
Company: Allied Reliability Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Overview Allied Reliability is seeking talented individuals for
an Electrical Engineering Technician opportunity with an industry
leading manufacturer in Findlay, OH. The Engineering Technician
provides direct support to the Maintenance department in
troubleshooting and repairing of plant wide equipment. This person
will work closely with department managers and other plant
personnel to implement changes and additions of plant machinery and
equipment to improve efficiency, product quality, and reliability.
In addition, they will upgrade their skill level to ensure
proficiency on existing and new equipment as well as tour various
plant facilities, attends seminars/training classes, reads
technical publications, etc. to keep current with the latest
developments and technologies in the industry. The Engineering
Technician is also responsible for coordinating electrical and / or
mechanical requirements for engineering projects assigned by the
Plant Engineer. Responsibilities
- Provides direct support to the Maintenance department in
troubleshooting and repairing of plant wide equipment.
- Operates specialized testing and diagnostic equipment.
- Maintains instruction manuals, service records, and
documentation of the same.
- Provides complete and accurate documentation of new
installations and/or modifications to existing equipment.
- Assists in the design, revision, layout, and requisition of
plant machinery and equipment.
- Observes installations to insure work is performed per
procedures, on schedule and that proper safety regulations are
- Verifies proper operation upon completion.
- Works with outside contractors, suppliers, and field service
personnel on installing, repairing, or commissioning of plant
machinery and equipment. MON Qualifications Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or
related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year industrial work experience
- Detail oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Prior PLC experience
- Industrial equipment troubleshooting skillsPreferred
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or
related field MON
Keywords: Allied Reliability Group, Toledo , Electrical Engineering Technician, Professions , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!