Material Handler- Precision Automotive
Company: Windsor Mold Group
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Come join us! The Molded Products Division of Windsor Mold Group
is a full service supplier of interior and exterior injection
molded plastic components and assemblies, providing innovative
solutions for automotive plastics applications to original
equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. We offer a great work
environment offering industry-competitive pay and benefits.
The Material Handler is responsible for loading, unloading and
moving materials within or near plant, yard, or work site by
performing the following duties
We currently have an opening at our Precision Automotive Plastics
facility located in Bellevue, OH for a Material Handler - Afternoon
Shift. The ideal candidate for this position is team-focused with
excellent communication skills and the ability to trouble shoot and
problem solve in a variety of challenging and changing situations
in addition to:
* Reads shipping schedule or follows oral instructions to ascertain
material to be moved to staging/loading area.
* Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, racks and
* Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or
padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
* Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated
* Counts and records number of units of materials moved or handled
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks
information on skids, totes or other containers.
* Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles
* Operates industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading
or moving materials and products.
* Dispense raw material to production as requested.
* Move work in process and finished goods to appropriate areas.
* Highschool diploma or GED
* Forklift driving experience an asset
Keywords: Windsor Mold Group, Toledo , Material Handler- Precision Automotive, Professions , Bellevue, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!