Field Service Technician 1
Company: The Timken Company
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the
ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken.
Our associates make the world more productive by improving the
efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in
motion.This position has a main responsibility to install and
service Groeneveld-Beka's automatic lubrication systems onto
trucks, trailers and on/off-road construction equipment. The role
has a strong customer service component and demand for mechanical
aptitude. Essential Responsibilities:- The primary component of
responsibility is to install and service automatic greasing systems
on end user / client assets.
- All Field Service Technicians are to have the ability and
previous experience to provide exceptional customer service to
- Each Field Service Technician is to utilize their training
experience and methodology to properly install and service
- It is necessary to have the ability to troubleshoot repairs and
system problems, and be confident in making certain decisions
within their scope of role.
- Have a strong propensity to learn new products, new installation
methods and be well versed in working on different types of
- Strong ability to work independently within various site
environments and with different personalities.
- Administrative skills to complete all necessary paperwork for
installations / service.
- Successful Field Service Technicians must be safety oriented with
excellent driving skills. Skills Needed:- Strong mechanical
- Ability to read diagrams, and schematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to problem-solve and retain information learned
from each experience
- Previous experience working in an independent role
- High level of energy and stamina Basic Qualifications: High
School Diploma Required. Associates Degree preferred in: Skilled
trades; mechanics, electrical knowledge,
welding, and heavy equipment knowledge All qualified applicants
shall be treated equally according to their individual
qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment
standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender
identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age,
disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any
other basis protected by applicable law.
Keywords: The Timken Company, Toledo , Field Service Technician 1, Professions , Tiffin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!