Production Associates - Starting Wage Up to $18.40 to start. $19.40 in 180 Days and 10 Days Vacation
Company: Midway Products Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: - Is responsible for performing various tasks
required to operate production machinery and various assembly jobs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Must strictly adhere to all safety regulations and procedures
and report any safety concerns to the Supervisor.
- Practices good safety habits while in the plant.
- No job can be guaranteed to run for 8 hours per day, 5 days a
week, therefore, all production associates must be able to
successfully perform a minimum of 5 different production jobs.
Producing quality product at expected goals/targets.
- Be able to load raw materials into production machines such as
benders, welders, and presses.
- Be able to remove parts from production machinery, and handle
- Be able to assemble parts per job instruction and handle
- Produce quality parts which meet all customer
- Complete paperwork as required.
- Keep work area clean, neat, orderly, and maintain good
- Assist in training new associates to perform job duties as
- Authorized to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any
nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality
- Performs other essential functions as assigned.
- Responsible for collecting and charting part and process data.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or the
equivalent. SPECIAL SKILLS: MAJOR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Team members must be able to stand on the concrete floor for the
duration of a work shift, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, bend to
the floor, and use arms and hands. Visual precision is needed for
visually inspecting parts for quality at production equipment
speed, and for reading documents, machine gauges, and precision
measuring instruments. Production Associate: The team member must
be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and
repetitively lift up to 40 pounds from and to a height of 10 to 56
inches for the work shift. Trail Hitch Associate: The team member
must be able to lift up to 60 pounds from and to a height of 10 to
56 inches up to one time a minute for the work shift. Containment
Areas: The team member must be able to exert up to 40 pounds of
force repetitively from and to a height of 10 to 56 inches up to
four times a minute for the work shift. Must be able to exert up to
55 pounds of force occasionally, from and to a height of 10 to 56
inches. Team members may be hired to work in a specific area,
however, all team members are expected to be able to work in all
production areas in order to promote productivity, quality, and
safety. WORKING CONDITIONS: Works in a stamping and assembling
plant environment. The employee is subject to high noise levels
from operating machines, physical dangers from moving equipment and
machine parts, inhaling fumes and dust, and skin exposure to oils
and other fluids.
Keywords: Midway Products Group, Toledo , Production Associates - Starting Wage Up to $18.40 to start. $19.40 in 180 Days and 10 Days Vacation, Professions , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!