Courier (Part time position)
Company: Firelands Federal Credit Union
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThis position will routinely be scheduled for
approximately 10-15 hours per week but may be needed for additional
hours on an occasional basis.Primary Functions:Following the best
practices for safety, both on the road and while loading or
unloading a vehicle, the courier efficiently and securely
transports items including confidential documents to all branches
and various locations as necessary.Essential Courier Duties:
- Acts as the primary courier to efficiently and securely
transport items including confidential documents. Ensures accurate
and timely handling of deliveries.
- Responsible for loading and unloading supplies and other items
as needed, as well as helps monitor inventory of various building
- Disposes of trash in accordance with document destruction
- May provides numerous handyman services indoors in a variety of
areas, including general maintenance and cleaning, plumbing,
electrical, carpentry, masonry and renovations, such as replace
light bulbs, fix leaky pipes, clean drains, touch-up painted
surfaces, coordinate carpet/floor cleaning, and fix or replace
broken tile. May assemble and/or move furniture or cabinets.
- Responsible for the safe and legal driving of the credit union
provided vehicle as available, or uses own vehicle to transport
items to credit union locations in a safe and legal manner.
- May assist in the coordination of routine maintenance of credit
union owned vehicles. Keeps a clean and organized vehicle, pursuant
to company standards.
- May assist in the removal of snow and ice for quick and safe
access to and from the buildings.
- Displays and enforces sound safety and housekeeping
- Effectively ensures that all buildings and grounds are a kept
neat and tidy, providing a positive reflection of the credit union
at all times.
- Reports conditions of credit union buildings and grounds and
assists in making recommendations for maintenance and/or
- Assists in ensuring that all credit union facilities comply
with applicable local, state and federal legal requirements.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.Basic
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a good
- Mental alertness and neat appearance.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Cooperative attitude and the ability to effectively interact
with all levels of staff, management and membership.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills in both verbal and
- Observe the highest standard of personal conduct at all times
and strictly uphold the laws, bylaws, rules, policies, and
regulations relating to the operations of the Credit Union.
- May be required to attend and satisfactorily complete seminars,
workshops and courses management determines beneficial to the
Keywords: Firelands Federal Credit Union, Toledo , Courier (Part time position), Professions , Bellevue, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!