Glass Handler - Receiving Riga, MI
Company: Sunrise Windows & Doors
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must work safely: always using Personal Protective Equipment
and following company s safety procedures and policies.
- Support production through the use of moving, organizing and
- Understand and meet the operation performance standards
established for Receiving Department
- Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack.
- Understand and carry out oral instructions
- Read and carry out written instructions
- Ability to work independently
- Be at work everyday and on time.
- Work with a since of urgency.
- Maintain a clean work area and enforce the organization and
storage of inbound shipments
- Must possess, display and use open and honest communication
skills with the production lines to ensure that lines keep
- Other duties as assigned Qualification Requirements: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all
essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and ability required. Knowledge and Skill: Basic reading,
writing and math skills. Manual dexterity required for assembly
work and operating machinery. This job requires the ability to
interact with people beyond giving and receiving instructions. Good
interpersonal skills are needed to operate in and maintain a team
environment. Reasoning Ability: Ability to problem solve with or
without oral or written instructions. Physical Demands: The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
duties and responsibilities of this job. While performing the
duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
Employees are required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop,
climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl; turning or twisting; pushing; and
talk and hear. The employee must repetitively lift, push, and/or
move 50+ pounds on a regular basis. Work environment: The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties
and responsibilities of this job. Some of this role requires the
employee to be outside moving, sorting and organizing carts. Must
be willing and able to working in all conditions. While performing
the duties of this job, the average plant temperature conditions
range from 60 degrees in the cooler months and up to 110 degrees
during the warmer months. The plant floor requires the use of
safety glasses, hearing protection, cut resistance gloves and
Keywords: Sunrise Windows & Doors, Toledo , Glass Handler - Receiving Riga, MI, Professions , Riga, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!