Plant Superintendent - Tiffin, OHIO - USA
Company: Crescentia Global Talent Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description*** No visa sponsorships supported *** JOB
DESCRIPTION While reporting to the plant manager, you will manage
up to 60 direct reports including 3 shift leads and are accountable
for safety, quality, productivity, material handling, cost
performance, employee relations in a high performance work team
environment, capital improvements and budget preparation. Job
demands monitoring production performance and implementing
processes, procedures, and methods to improve results in all key
functional areas. Position is responsible for implementing and
maintaining best manufacturing practices and regulatory compliance
for all production activities. If responsible for maintenance, the
position also is accountable for preventive maintenance, equipment
repair, and maintenance performance and systems. What you'll be
- Ensure the safety of all employees; lead a comprehensive safety
program to prevent injuries. Comply with all federal, state, and
local environmental and safety regulations (EPA, OSHA, etc.).
- Develop subordinates through education, training, and
- Meet or exceed plant productivity, cost, or other performance
metric expectations as outlined by plant manager.
- Hire, train, direct and mentor staff and all plant employees
with diverse language, cultural and educational background.
- Lead plant in continuous improvement initiatives; SPS, Safety,
6 Sigma, Kaizen events, and lean manufacturing.
- Coordinate production scheduling to meet customer demands, to
manage overtime, to minimize inventory, and to reduce costs.
- Support quality initiatives to ensure product meets or exceeds
customer expectations. Ensure employees complete required quality
checks and audits.
- Build and maintain productive employee relationships, driving
employee satisfaction. Provide direction, training, and development
as needed. Provide coaching, counseling, or discipline as needed.
Recommend disciplinary action to plant manager, and review
disciplinary action by supervisors for effectiveness and
consistency. Work with HR to address employee concerns and
- Identify, propose, and implement capital projects to improve
operational performance. We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a 4 year degree - strongly preferred
- 5+ years manufacturing leadership experience
Keywords: Crescentia Global Talent Solutions, Toledo , Plant Superintendent - Tiffin, OHIO - USA, Professions , Tiffin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!