Company: Tekni-Plex Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Essential Job Duties:
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs moderate to complex
- Reads blueprints, understands plumbing, hydraulic, pneumatic,
and basic electrical system.
- Performs general facility maintenance to improve or modify
- Assist in installation, assembly, and set-up of production
- Repairs facility equipment such as HVAC, electrical/electronic
or material handling equipment.
- Follows plant preventative maintenance procedures.
- Is capable of data entry and some analysis of Maintenance
- Follows and participates in plant safety/housekeeping
guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley and Siemens Controls is a plus.
Qualifications, Education and Experience: Experience in
manufacturing, industrial or related military mechanical and
electrical repair; Skilled in all phases of Maintenance to include
basic electrical, mechanical, machining, welding, carpentry,
plumbing and painting.
- Vocational training a plus, two year degree, certificate, or
equivalent experience from two year college or technical
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Ability to make routine decisions on a daily basis.
- Ability to understand and follow the entire manufacturing
process and safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to complete reports and communicate all malfunctions to
Keywords: Tekni-Plex Inc., Toledo , Maintenance IV, Professions , Holland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!