Material Handler 1 - Manufacturing
Company: The Tile Shop
Location: Ottawa Lake
Posted on: August 7, 2022
* Read production schedule or work order to determine items to
* Move materials and items from receiving or production areas to
storage or other designated areas.
* Lift, move, sort, or place materials and items onto/off of racks,
shelves, pallets or into/out of crates.
* Build storage areas and pallets as needed.
* Securely wrap pallets in a timely fashion.
* Ensure complete accuracy of inventory at all times.
* Load and unload trucks as needed.
* Read, understand and follow the formula/recipe of the products to
* Knowledge of all raw materials used to produce goods.
* Operate mixer: read, understand, and perform the Batching
* Set up and operate the bottle-filling machine.
* Properly and clearly label all pallets and products.
* Use computer systems and programs to print labels, track
inventory, and enter formula information.
* Ensure proper paperwork is completed for inventory tracking.
* Participate in cycle counting program as needed.
* Proper use of equipment, including but not limited to the
following: sit-down forklift, wrapping machine, palletizer, pallet
jack, and canner.
* Inspect equipment to maintain good working order.
* Maintain a clean, safe and organized working environment
including wearing safety equipment (steel toed shoes, eye
protection, etc.) as required.
* Work in other departments as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: The Tile Shop, Toledo , Material Handler 1 - Manufacturing, Professions , Ottawa Lake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!