Automotive Technician- First Group
Company: First Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Fleet Maintenance Technician$27/HR with a $4000 Sign-On Bonus!
(Expires 7/31/2022)Walk in Interviews welcome Mon Fri from 8:00
4:00 pmAre you looking for job security and stability with
competitive wages and benefits (zero employee layoffs during COVID
pandemic)? First Transit is looking for a Fleet Technician to join
its team and you could be the right person! With over 335 locations
and in business since 1955, First Transit is truly First in
passenger transportation. Please see our website for a
comprehensive review of our company: .Come work at a historically
preserved train station, with a well-equipped maintenance facility,
and work on equipment that provides, through the Sandusky Transit
System (STS), life-changing mobility for the passengers we serve as
well as serving the employees and visitors of nationally renowned
amusement park Cedar Point. Our technicians enjoy a
state-of-the-art paperless workflow program that requires very
little paperwork to be filled out. We utilize a cutting-edge
electronic work order program that makes filling out work orders
much easier and less time consuming. Walk-Ins Welcome from 8:00
4:00 pm Monday thru Friday! Visit us to learn more about this
position and apply at: 1230 N. Depot Street, Sandusky, OH 448709
(8:00AM - 4:00PM Monday thru Friday) or call at 419-###-#### Ext
2003.First Transit is proud to offer:
- Top hourly wages $27/hour based on experience & qualifications
(NOT flat rate)
- Now offering a $4,000 sign-on bonus! (Conditions apply. Expires
- ASE certification bonus up to$9,000 per year
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- Consistent full-time, year-round work
- An excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and
dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- Annual boot and Safety glasses allowance, and company provided
and laundered uniforms.
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Ongoing company training on state-of-the-art online system
- Opportunities for career advancement nationwide.
- A great work environment!Fleet Maintenance Mechanic Major
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs to ensure vehicles are
safe for our customers.
- Diagnose and perform accurately all phases of vehicle and
equipment repair including the repair of brakes, engine tune-ups,
suspensions, drive trains, transmission clutches and other
- Ensure work orders are completed properly and accurately.
Maintain records of all maintenance work completed including parts
and supplies used.
- Complete preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections,
and annual maintenance inspections.Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
- Valid driver s license required. CDL is required: Company
training to help you get your CDL will be provided.
- 3+ years of automotive or diesel repair employment experience
or combination of education & experience.
- Must have appropriate mechanic s tool set.
- ASE certifications preferred. Must participate in company ASE
certification program (company training, testing, and bonuses
- Drug free workplaceAbout First TransitFirst Transit Inc. is a
leading provider of public transportation contracting and
management services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision,
efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and
private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations,
carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the
United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Canada.Apply today and
get your career on the road with First Transit!We aspire to have a
culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain
a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
Keywords: First Group, Toledo , Automotive Technician- First Group, Professions , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!