Roppe General Labor ($19.41-$24.69)
Company: Roppe Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary: This position is responsible for operating the
various machinery and follow the continued instruction given to
them by their designated production supervisor. Ensuring product is
being produced in a quick and efficient manner without sacrificing
- Monitor and inspect the machine and if there is any
inconsistencies communicate those to the shift supervisor.
- Maintaining and update scrap sheets.
- Abide by the safety, PPE, and quality standards set by the
- Works and communicate with the supervisor of the assigned shift
to maximize production flow.
- Inspect for quality issues.
- Package and stack product according to the jobs SOP.
- Other duties as assigned. Essential Functions:
- Basic communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at
- Ability to drive and properly operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to perform manual tasks in a indoor environment with
- Ability to perceive depth.
- Ability to work with a variety of tools and equipment.
- Including but not limited to Tow Motors, utility knives, tape
measure computers, telephones, copy machines, and calculators.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Limited physical activity to semi-intensive physical
- Including but not limited to sitting, hand/arm manipulation,
standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing,
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs. Education, Experience, and
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required Additional
Information: Starting pay $19.41/hr with an increase after 90 days
of employment up to $24.69/hr dependent on job placement.
Keywords: Roppe Corporation, Toledo , Roppe General Labor ($19.41-$24.69), Professions , Fostoria, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!