Company: McLane Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
GR470 DC Ohio
Job Details:BENEFITS SUMMARY:
- $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Pay rate: $17.50 per hour.
- Second shift premium: $0.35 per hour.
- Monday-Friday 11:00am-7:30pm.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance begin your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match begins your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and
more!ABOUT THE JOB:
- The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered,
computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout
the distribution center and place product in designated areas.
- You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet
or more at times.
- Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and
- Enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products
and equipment.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Toledo , Forklift Operator, Professions , Cygnet, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!