Company: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) has a client seeking an
Controls Technician to work in the Holland, OH area. -
- Troubleshooting machine malfunctions using electronic and PLC
- Troubleshoot, repair, problem-solve, and maintain all
electrical control problems for all manufacturing equipment.
- Identify, research, prepare and present solutions to control
problems and continuous improvement projects.
- Install or assist in the installation of new equipment,
including proper layout and alignment.
- Performs routine, emergency, and preventive maintenance on all
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- 3+ year of experience in an industrial electrical maintenance
position with demonstrated experience with hydraulics and
- Proficient in reading blue prints and schematics
- Strong electrical knowledge (circuit breakers and
- High level PLC experience, preferably Allen Bradley
- Experience in SLC 500, RSlogix 5/500/5000, PLC5, ControlLogix,
Mircologix, and Panelview systems
Keywords: ITS - Integrated Talent Strategies, Toledo , Electrical Technician, Professions , Holland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!