Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match. Becoming a McLane teammate is
to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125
years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance
who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and
our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the
opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
Sunday-Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm The Transportation Supervisor
provides direct supervision for a group of assigned Drivers.
- Achieve safe, timely, and accurate deliveries to customers via
a thorough working knowledge of multi-stop routing systems and
- Review driver logs, hours of service, and other DOT
requirements to ensure compliance with all state, local and federal
- Coordinate activities with other distribution center
departments to ensure that accurate and timely deliveries
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be
assigned at the position supervisor's discretion. MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent OR have equivalent
- Have at least 1 year of transportation management experience in
the food distribution industry.
- Be knowledgeable about DOT regulations.
- AS/400 experience is preferred.
- Truck routing software experience preferred.
- Be able to work a varied and flexible schedule.
- Have basic competency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel,
Outlook, Word). Candidates may be subject to a background check and
drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Toledo , SUPERVISOR, TRANSPORTATION, Professions , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!