8K Warehouse Driver A Shift
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Join Amcor and you can be part of the team that makes the
packaging of the future better for people and our planet. -- Here
at Amcor, we work together every day to make a positive impact on
the lives of millions of people across the globe by providing
packaging for essential products, including food, beverages,
pharmaceutical, medical, home and personal-care. -- We are
sustainability leaders in our industry. We are the first global
packaging company to commit to make all our products recyclable or
reusable by 2025. Our products are vital to support the lives of
millions of people across the globe every day. We are always
looking for talented and passionate individuals who are motivated
to make a difference. Working at Amcor means you will have a unique
opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is committed to
innovating and driving new solutions to create more sustainable
packaging solutions. To find out more about our commitment to
sustainability and about Amcor, visit--www.amcor.com I LinkedIn--I
Glassdoor I--Facebook--I--Twitter--I--YouTube At Amcor Rigid
Packaging (ARP), our teams are focused on developing and making
plastic bottles and jars that create a unique experience and are
better for the environment. --Our bottles and jars are primarily
made from PET (polyethylene terephthalate), which has rapidly
become the world---s preferred packaging material. PET is
lightweight, shatterproof, recloseable, resealable, reusable and
infinitely recyclable*. With approximately 6,000 people across
about 50 manufacturing operations in 11 countries and an annual
revenue of US$2.9 Billion, ARP provides rigid packaging solutions
to the beverage, pharmaceutical, food, and home and personal care
segments. Learn more about the many benefits of PET bottles here.--
*with existing technologies including chemical recycling ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily operational check of forklift
- Complete QA dig outs and return requests
- Preform basic dunnage sort, stack and count procedures
- Deliver preforms to Sidel operators
- Preform Receiving Functions
- Record defects on appropriate form during inbound
- MTP form (FCD 3036)
- Receiving Checklist (FCD 0207)
- Verifies receipt items and quantity of inbound shipments
- Inspects incoming materials according to SOP-0002 & FCD
- Perform Shipping Function
- Create Pick Sheet
- Transfers information and prints BOLs
- Scans to delivery using RF unit
- Navigates forklift computer/MII to access shipping screens
- Transfers finished goods to staging or storage areas.
- Loads finished goods onto trucks in a timely manner to meet
customer---s delivery requirements.
- Accurately completes all written logs and data input to include
closing sequences on tickets and printing bill of lading.
- Ensures accurate inventory counts and notifies lead/supervisor
- Removes/Reworks and damaged products on pallets.
- Load/unload dunnage trailers.
- Unload performs and sort into proper area
- Load pallets and plastic onto trailers or other transportation
- Move raw material as directed.
- Complete proper paperwork for incoming/outgoing materials.
- Other duties as assigned. POSITION REQUIRMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment is
- Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic computer and mathematical skills
- One-year forklift experience required---- #CB Amcor is a
thriving S&P 500 organisation listed both on the NYSE (AMCR)
and ASX (AMC) with US$13 billion in sales. We have a proud history
dating back to the 1860---s and come a long way from a single paper
mill based in Melbourne to becoming the global leading packaging
company. Today, Amcor is an international organisation empowering
its 50,000 employees in over 40 countries and across 250 sites.----
At Amcor we believe in talent through diversity and promote equal
opportunity in the workplace and recognise that discrimination and
harassment of co-workers based on race, creed, disability, gender,
marital or maternity status, religious or political beliefs, age or
sexual orientation is unlawful.
Keywords: Amcor, Toledo , 8K Warehouse Driver A Shift, Professions , Bellevue, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!