Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Purpose of the Position Operates a variety of stamping machinery
to join or bond metal components into automotive parts and
assemblies. Job Functions
- Follows written instructions to determine production
requirementsand part specifications as displayed on scheduling
boards and work standard sheets. Secondary sources of information
include, but are not limited to, oral instructions for supervisors
and/or other associates.
- Operates stamping machines in accordance with OSHA standards
and Company procedures using required safety equipment including,
but not limited to, safety glasses, shoes, ear plugs, sleeves,
- Manually loads parts into machine, activates weld/assembly
cycle/process, and removes metal components from machine and places
or packages into specified container according to established
- Inspects parts visually for quality defects including, but not
limited to, scrap marks, rust, burs, lamination, etc. Uses
measuring devices including micrometers and calipers to compare
parts to standards.
- Maintains clear and accurate production, quality and inventory
records by completing production reports, scrap reports and lot
- Completes all required machine safety checks or verifications
at prescribed times and records on check sheet.
- Monitors stamping machine operations for malfunctions relying
on both visual and auditory cues. Reports occurrences to
- Performs routine and preventative stamping machine maintenance
and setup including, but not limited to, machine lubrication and
tip changes/filing. Tools utilized include hand-held files,
screwdrivers, power air guns, etc.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Participates in continuous improvement/associate involvement
groups as directed.
- Completes training programs established for specific production
activities. Pay Rate $13.50/hr. Hours 1st Shift-- 6am-230pm
(Monday-Friday) 3rd Shift-- 10pm-630am (Sunday-Thursday) Dress
Code-- Steel toed boots Jeans, long sleeve-- 2-15 min breaks
(straight 8 hours) Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc,
and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally
protected characteristics with respect to employment
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Toledo , Production Operator, Professions , Blissfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!