Front End Loader Operator
Company: Lkq Corporation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
As a part of our continued growth, LKQ is seeking an Equipment
Loader Operator position to join our team! The Equipment Loader
Operator plays a critical role in ensuring a positive customer
experience. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with a
quality part as described. The Equipment Loader Operator is
responsible for properly moving vehicles through all phases of the
operation. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who works
well in a fast-paced environment, is hardworking, and extremely
confident operating heavy equipment. To excel in this position, you
must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, have
hands-on automotive repair experience with a knowledge of
automobiles, and a basic understanding of the function of each part
of a vehicle. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated
and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the
quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like
growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll
enjoy a career with us!Essential Job Duties:
- Unload haulers and stage cars for inventory department to
- Support dismantling by bringing un-processed cars to dismantle
and place vehicle back in the yard.
- Crush vehicles that have reached their useful life.
- Maintain Inventory locations and integrity of vehicles placed
in the yard.
- Loads scrap haulers with crushed cars that are ready for final
disposal.Job Requirements:Job Requirements:
- High school education with automotive background and heavy
- Must have hands-on automotive repair experience.
- Must have a basic understanding of the function of each part of
a vehicle. Must use hand tools, air tools, and torches. Previous
experience working with inventory systems.
- Sits, stands, bends, and moves intermittently.
- Subject to intense physical labor and repetitive lifting.
- Must be able to lift at least 75lbs.
- Must be able to work outside in various types of weather. Works
with hydraulic oils, motor oils, antifreeze, and diesel fuels.
environmentally controlled with a/c and heat.
- Must be flexible as the position requires body twisting and
motion to have a clear view of what it is that you are doing.
- Previous heavy equipment operating, some computer skills,
general maintenance and understanding of mechanical equipment.LKQ
offers competitive pay and a very generous Benefits package that
includes: 401k Plan with generous employer match, Insurance Plans
for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability), Paid Time-Off,
Paid Holiday and Tuition Reimbursement programWhile performing the
duties of this job, the employee will be regularly exposed to
moving mechanical parts. The job requires sitting for relatively
long periods of time while driving. The employee should be able to
tolerate high and low temperature levels, and occasional inclement
driving conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme
cold and extreme heat. The noise level in some work environments is
moderately loud. This position requires frequent bending, climbing,
moving, and lifting at least 75 pounds during the loading/unloading
Keywords: Lkq Corporation, Toledo , Front End Loader Operator, Professions , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!