Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift Direct Hire
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Aerotek is currently hiring for several Maintenance Technicians
in the Fremont, OH area. Openings across all 3 shifts for
Maintenance Technicians with strong electrical troubleshooting
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of
production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and
repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment
and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those
and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly
work areas.Top Skills Details:1. Electrical Troubleshooting, 480v,
24v2. Understanding/experience with control circuits (will help
with robotics)3. Mechanical experience, being able to take machine
apart and put back togetherPreferred Skills:1. Understanding of
European blueprints2. PLC knowledge3. Robotic experience About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Toledo , Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift Direct Hire, Professions , Fremont, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!