Maintenance Supervisor, North Baltimore, Ohio
Company: National Beef Packing Co., LLC
Posted on: May 17, 2020
Get a job you'll LOVE!-- National Beef of North Baltimore, Ohio,
is looking for a qualified professional to join our Maintenance
Team as a Maintenance Supervisor.-- With competitive pay and
benefits, safe and stable work, and an environment that is caring
and supportive, National Beef could become your next career
move!Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor position
include, but are not limited to:
- Manages and oversees the activity of engineers, consultants,
contractors and other assigned personnel in the design and
completion of large domestic capital projects in maintenance
disciplines including Electrical, Environmental, Facilities,
Process, and/or Refrigeration.
- Ensures projects stay on schedule, within scope and on budget.
Seeks to implement projects that improve National Beef standards
for engineering, legal, procurement, food safety, employee safety,
and risk management.
- Utilizes expertise to develop engineering specifications,
procedures and policies in multiple engineering disciplines.
Executes internal engineering inspections, audits in facilities
that are critical to operations as well as compliance with industry
- Prepares plans, specifications and cost estimates for
processes, equipment and/or systems for large capital engineering
projects. Reviews project details and drawings for conformance to
designs and specifications.
- Prepares cost estimates, maintains progress reports and
schedules, and ensures conformance to budget parameters.
- Prepares and distributes high level project estimates and ROI
reports that can be used for key business decisions and strategy
- Assembles capital budget information and plays a key role in
the capital planning process. Communicates effectively across
business units including international to ensure adherence with
corporate standards and policies.
- Works cross-functionally with senior level members of safety,
food safety, risk, HR, sales, and operations to ensure key business
objectives are being executed properly.
- Facilitates the interchange of ideas, innovation, new
technology, maintenance techniques and information across
engineering disciplines and through global business units.
- Leads cross-functional teams including maintenance staff and
staff from other departments including operations, risk, R&D,
Procurement, and Food Safety to develop and implement new processes
and programs that impact the needs of the business.
- Contributes to engineering department strategies as well as
ensuring controls are in place to maintain department budgets.
- Contributes to global engineering best practice sharing by
actively engaging in global communications around new technology,
innovations and sound engineering practices that can be applied to
a global organization.
- Develops and leads key department or company programs that are
critical to the business and/or engineering department.
- Develops and or leads key training and technical growth
opportunities for themselves as well as direct reports.
- Supervises direct reports in all areasThe ideal candidate for
this position will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree with area of specialization/degree in
Engineering ME, AE, ChE or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Engineering, Industrial
- Formal training and/or certification in Project Management
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business Management Understanding
- Computer skills Auto-CAD, MS Project
- Understanding of Mechanical, Electrical, Refrigeration and
- Understanding of regulatory requirements specific to food
- Specific knowledge of meat production equipment and facility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical writing skills
- Presentation skillsNational Beef is a leader in producing
fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in
the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment
opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning
facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast.
We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those
communities, whether it's measured by the number of people employed
or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family,
wherever you call home.
Keywords: National Beef Packing Co., LLC, Toledo , Maintenance Supervisor, North Baltimore, Ohio, Professions , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!