Senior Patient Account Analyst - CBO Revenue Cycle - Full Time - Days
Company: ProMedica Health System
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Performs functions within the recycle cycle.
- Perform a variety of registration, billing, follow up and
collection functions for all payers including self pay.
- Verify insurance benefits.
- Contact patients for necessary information pertaining to
registration, billing and collection.
- Process financial assistance applications.
- Resolve inquires received pertaining to patient accounts.
- Post payments, adjustments and denials to patient accounts.Job
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Must demonstrate
the ability to accurately and independently solve problems by
taking a basic skills test and scoring a minimum of 80%.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from a computer,
operate a calculator, fax machine and copier.
- Must have previous experience with computers and office
- Must be able to move about office and between work
- Must be able to occasionally lift, move and carry moderately
- Must demonstrate commitment to exceptional customer
- Must have strong organizations skills and the ability to
multi-task. Must have at least 2 years experience in medical
registration, billing, customer service or collection
- If applicable to position must have experience reading hospital
medical records. Must be a team player and be supportive of our
department and ProMedica mission and values.
- Must have the ability to manage large volumes of work, ability
to quickly learn and retain information regarding issues that
present themselves.ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit
integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio.
It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute
and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and
post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more
than 56,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,100+ physicians and advanced
practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers
employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and nearly 400
assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation
centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation
clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its
Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been
nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to
address social determinants of health. For more information about
ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender
expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height,
weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Drug-Free WorkplaceRequisition ID: 46761
Keywords: ProMedica Health System, Toledo , Senior Patient Account Analyst - CBO Revenue Cycle - Full Time - Days, Professions , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!