Serves as the trusted advisor and team coordinator to simplify complexity for Private Bank clients by challenging and collaborating with them to articulate and achieve their wealth goals. Creates teams of highly credentialed specialists to provide wealth planning, investments, private banking, risk management, and trust services. Ensures delivery and execution of Private Bank experience and client service standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops and prospects internal and external centers of influence to build and cultivate pipeline of new client opportunities.
· Effectively utilizes Life360 Discovery process to profile clients and issues spot client needs that result in AUM, Brokerage, Loans, Deposits, Insurance, Estate Planning, and Wealth Planning.
· Acts as the Core Team Member for One Bank to identify opportunities with new and existing bank customers. Continually monitors and evaluates client needs to identify opportunities to expand and deepen household relationship.
· Demonstrates proficiency in the utilization of consultative and advice driven sales; manages execution of client service standards to develop and retain lasting client relationships.
· Develops and strategically executes personal business plan to achieve defined revenue and business objectives.
· Institutes habits that ensure coordination of team in the consistent delivery of Private Bank experience standards.
· Utilizes the Life360 process when working with team members to deliver advice based solutions.
· Collaborates with a customized team of specialists to deliver high-quality client service.
· Ensures service standards and metrics are met based on needs, segmentation, asset allocation, and risk management.
· Identifies and refers opportunities providing for the utilization of advanced planning solutions.
· Coordinates and collaborates with client third party advisors (e.g., attorney, accountant) to ensure synergy of advisors'' recommendations, consistent to client goals.