GENERAL FUNCTION: Responsible for learning
the Institutional Sales function which includes
developing and maintaining a profitable distribution of fixed
income product in assigned territory
through prospecting and sales of investment products to
institutional clients. Assist senior sales
representatives with their sales activity, account generation and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and maintain customer relationships through prospecting
and account maintenance
* Develop and maintain relationships with other corporate calling
officers including Public Funds,
Financial Institutions, Real Estate Capital Markets, Corporate
Trust and others.
* Assist other salespeople with operational activity, account
maintenance and affiliate
* Provide Sales Manager and Affiliate Team Lead with monthly recap
of activity and
* Maintain currency on new products and industry
* Develop working knowledge of banking services that may be
applicable to clients and
* Develop new and creative approaches to customer relationship
* Develop understanding of back-office operations that support
sales effort, and establish working
relationship with back-office personnel.
* Provide market feedback to fixed income traders and
* Generate revenue at level exceeding goal determined by Sales
* Make customer/prospect referrals to other corporate calling
officers and document same.
* Represent department at seminars, trade shows, industry
* Provide manager and affiliate team lead with revenue
generation/cost savings ideas.