Company: Ohio Living
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The Dietary Server provides assistance in all culinary functions in
accordance with company standards and federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations to ensure that quality
nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the
culinary services are maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary
Essential Activities and Tasks
- Performs day-to-day culinary functions to serve meals and
snacks that are palatable and appetizing in appearance that
provides residents with an exceptional dining experience.
- Assists in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis,
delivers food carts, trays, etc. to designated areas, and works in
- Serves food in accordance with established portion control
- Ensures that culinary services work areas and equipment are
maintained in a clean, sanitary, and safe manner. Assists in daily
or scheduled cleaning duties as needed and directed by supervisor
(i.e. cleaning work stations, counters, refrigerators/freezers,
etc., sweeping and mopping floors, washing dishes and returning
clean items to proper storage areas, removing garbage, keeping work
areas clean, dry, and free of hazardous equipment and supplies,
- Assists in executing special events and participating in their
planning and preparation.
- Distributes, collects, and counts menus as necessary.
Quality and Compliance Management
- Ensures that established quality assurance, infection control,
and universal precaution practices are maintained when performing
- Maintains the confidentiality of resident care
- Willingly and consistently shares observations and insights of
departmental operations that may improve quality and efficiencies
- Attends all-employee and departmental meetings and in-service
training as scheduled or as directed.
Customer Relations and Service Delivery
- Listens and responds to the needs of residents and staff
- Helps residents and visitors feel welcome and comfortable.
Administration and Reporting
- Maintains current and accurate records through use of computers
and/or other documentation in accordance with company standards and
federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and
All other duties as assigned
- Tenth grade education required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Food service experience a plus, but not required. On-the-job
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
Keywords: Ohio Living, Toledo , Dietary Aide, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!