Client Experience Associate
Posted on: July 13, 2019
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
Client Experience Associate provides sales, client service and
administrative support to enable assigned Key Private Bank officers
(Relationship Manager, Wealth Advisor, Client Experience Manager)
to deliver an exceptional client experience, high quality service
and to maximize sales production. Provides operational and
documentation support to officers, while also Identifying and
capitalizing on opportunities to expand and retain client
relationships. Collaborates with Client Strategist Associates to
support organization of sales team members and assist officers as
required throughout each step of the Key Private Bank sales and
client experience process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Build and maintain client relationships
- Provide organizational support to assigned Key Private Bank
(KPB) Officer, Relationship Manager (RM), Wealth Advisor (WA)
and/or Client Experience Manager (CEM) in execution of the KPB
Sales and Client Experience process, which may include supporting
- Prepare and participate in the development of sales
presentations, relationship reviews, and other materials for client
meeting. Assist in developing client Roadmap, Dossier and Wealth
- Scheduling of internal and external meetings (Pre / Post Call
team meetings and Client Meetings)
- Coordinate new client onboarding process
- Coordinate officer transitions
- Ensure integrity of client data / submit maintenance as
- Contribute to overall office experience
- Conduct and participate in Annual Service Reviews
- Provide support for end to end ownership of the client
experience through collaboration, coordination and personal
ownership of all client activities with KPB Sales Team (including
Client Experience Associates), Wealth Services and centralized
support teams. Activities are seen through to completion with
proactive communication (i.e. acknowledge requests, provide an
estimated time of completion and follow up).
- Leverage sales teams to generate requests for account
information, research and issue resolution.
- Identify opportunities to retain and expand relationships.
Gather information from the client and consult with the KPB officer
(RM, WA, CEM). Recommend product solutions, such as Investment
Management & Trust (IM&T), financial planning, depository
accounts, treasury management, loans, etc. Quote interest rates,
when appropriate, providing necessary disclosures.
- Maintain client data quality and leverage Customer Relationship
Management system (Salesforce) to update client
- Onboard new clients to Wealth Direction (WD) and provide client
and advisor support in leveraging WD in client activities.
- Handle and resolve routine requests, processes transactions,
such as wire transfers, issuance of cashiers checks, non-sufficient
funds and overdrafts within established levels of authority. Refer
appropriate matters to KPB Officer (RM, WA, CEM).
- Resolve issues and follow up with clients and/or advisors to
- Will likely serve as the primary contact for some client
- Generate new deposit account documentation. Maintain client
files and records that include properly executed signature cards
and all required supporting documentation i.e. corporate
resolutions, copies of legal agreements, etc.
- Onboard new IM&T account, including pre-acceptance, new
account paperwork, asset collection, Keylink and fee
- Generate and/or coordinate the preparation of loan documents.
Ensure that the loan documents are consistent with the terms and
conditions of the loan approval. Able to interpret terms and
conditions of the various loan documents, including the terms and
conditions on unique and complex credit facilities. Monitor reports
and initiate client contact to request financial information,
collateral reports, etc. in support of loan renewals and reviews.
Organize and maintain credit files in a manner consistent with
corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Initiate credit write-ups and complete basic client
information, maturity dates, account information, etc. Ensure the
completion of basic information prior to the Relationship Manager
completing the narrative of the credit summary. Credit duties may
be assigned across associates as needed.
- Interpret reports and take action to maintain asset quality.
Prevent and, when appropriate, resolve loan documentation
exceptions. Follow-up to resolve loan delinquencies and/or under
- Report significant account developments or concerns to the
assigned KPB officer.
- Ensure accurate and timely client information in the systems
that generate reports and support sales and service
- Ensure new accounts and services are set-up and properly
- Participate in special projects as requested.
- Support / Back up all client experience and strategist
associates as required to ensure the execution of the overall KPB
Operational and Compliance activities
- Complete role specific coursework outlined in My Learning
Center learning plans and within the KPB role specific training
- Effectively Manage Risks and Rewards - Adhere to internal
policies, laws and regulations and complete risk training by
defined due dates
- Participate in KPB operational forums (Service Council calls)
or other training opportunities as they become available
Actively participate on the Administration teams:
- Provide backup and support for other Client Strategists and
Client Experience Associates.
- Assist with training peer associates.
- Serve as a resource for the team on identified processing
situations or other projects as needed.
- Participate in Key Private Bank efficiencies, i.e. identify
issues (determine if systemic), provide solutions, and escalate if
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with other
team members, Wealth Services and centralized support areas to
ensure high quality and timely administration of assigned fiduciary
accounts and a seamless delivery of the Client Experience.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred or equivalent experience
- A minimum of three to five years related work experience or
equivalent combination of work/educational background.
- General knowledge of financial products and services, including
banking, trust and investments.
- Demonstrated proficiency and effectiveness in client service
skills (including handling client/prospect and Center of Influence
(COI) inquiries and relationships), communication skills (including
verbal, phone and written), and problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency and effectiveness in organizational
skills including the ability to balance multiple requests and
prioritize tasks in an efficient manner or order to support
- Ability to interact effectively and collaboratively in a team
- Ability to work, make decisions and manage client relationships
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an
inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Keybank, Toledo , Client Experience Associate, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!