Operator Assembly 1st shift $16.35-$17.60
Company: Renhill Staffing Services
Posted on: May 26, 2023
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Operates presses and performs other operations at the machine on parts produced, such as; trimming, sorting, partial assembly, bagging, boxing, visual quality checks, and housekeeping.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Shall adhere to all safety, health and environmental procedures, policies and practices such as; utilizing personal protective equipment and proper attire in keeping with safety standards.
Comply with all QMS / EMS / ISO procedures and work instructions as it pertains to the position description.
1) Follows Standard Work as called out in the Operator Work Instructions.
2) Is accountable for correct production counts, maintaining cycle time, meeting customer requirements, Corporate Appearance Standards and any functional requirements.
3) Responsible for secondary operations as required, such as; trimming, partial assembly and sorting.
4) Responsible for packaging parts and the proper labeling of boxes according to the work instruction sheet.
5) Responsible for completing Daily Shift Start-Up Sheets.
6) Responsible for correct usage of Andon Lights (Equipment Down, Quality or Material Issues).
7) Follows Changeover Instructions including Lockout/Tag out.
8) Creates tags for equipment and safety issues as appropriate, utilizing the escalation process as necessary.
9) Follows posted 5S Instructions for their station(s) by performing daily housekeeping and plant organizational requirements on the production floor.
10) Proper use of hold part racks, including the marking of parts and maintaining tracking logs.
11) Performs simple Daily Preventive Maintenance within the workstation.
12) Responsible for understanding and participating in all aspects of the continuous improvement process.
13) Responsible for accurately maintaining labor tickets on a daily basis and returning the completed labor ticket to the appropriate Team Leader/Supervisor at the end of each shift.
14) Responsible for setting up press areas for the next job during mold changes.
15) Performs all other functions as required; included are any work assignments relating to the efficient flow of work.
--- Maintain a team-oriented working environment that allows for individual differences and provide for individual growth.
--- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedure manuals and operating instructions.
--- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
--- Inspection skills: Ability to review/inspect components or assemblies to determine their acceptability or rejectability as dictated by specific customer requirements, the Corporate Appearance Standard or any functional requirements.
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
--- High School Diploma or General Education Degree
--- Minimum of one year in a like or similar capacity.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
--- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time and perform repetitive motion type tasks regularly.
--- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds , and occasionally lift up to fifty (50) pounds.
--- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration, repetitive motion, bending, lifting, twisting, crouching, reaching, pushing and/or pulling and high temperatures.
--- While performing the job functions of this position, the employee frequently works near powered motor vehicles, power tools, and automated assembly fixtures.
--- While performing this position, the employee regularly uses manual and powered hand tools, (electric, battery operated and/or air powered).
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Keywords: Renhill Staffing Services, Toledo , Operator Assembly 1st shift $16.35-$17.60, Other , Napoleon, Ohio
here to apply!