Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Customer Liaison acts as the main quality interface between
the seat customer and Adient. Provides support needed to address
customer issues and customer trials. Acts as the customer voice
regarding quality issues and trial run feedback. Communicate real
time issues back to Adient Northwood.Specific Duties:
- Dedicated support for Stellantis Customer Audit (SCA) as the
Adient subject matter expert for seat quality requirements as
defined in the Stellantis Customer Experience manual DQ_CLIE12_0030
group quality procedure and the Customer Appearance Manuals.
- Maintain an active customer interface and maintain product
quality levels, which ensure customer satisfaction for all platform
- Develop and maintain customer liaison activities with personnel
from the customer.
- Engage the Stellantis SCA auditors to assist in the assessment
of the audit seats.
- Assist the Adient Northwood team in problem solving activities
per the Corrective Action, Review and Approval Work
- Support SDT activities to achieve successful model launches to
include Pilot and Engineering seat reviews.
- Review each Adient audit finding and communicate the issue on
the liaison report per the Liaison and Customer Communication
Process Work Instruction and the TAC Liaison Report.
- Ensure reports are timely and complete.
- All other tasks as requested by the Plant Quality Manager
and/or whatever may be necessary to provide our customer with high
quality, low cost, on-time products.
- Reviews and understands the Customer Specific
- Supports and communicate customers set-in/set outs.PRIMARY
LOCATIONNorthwood FacilityCOMPANY INFORMATION:Adient is a global
leader in automotive seating. With approximately 75,000 employees
in 33 countries, Adient operates 208 manufacturing/assembly plants
worldwide. We produce and deliver automotive seating for all major
OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our
expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process.
Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from
research and design to engineering and manufacturing - and into
more than 20 million vehicles every year.
Keywords: Adient, Toledo , Customer Liaison, Other , Northwood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...