Welder - Paying 18-21
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Entry Level Competitive Pay Vacation Time Responsibilities &
- Welding various materials and machine parts together that will
be later assembled into machinery.
- MIG welding of frames, beams, conveyor tracks and other
- Welding in horizontal position.
- MIG wire welding on mild steel and stainless. Qualifications:
- At least 3-6 months of MIG welding experience.
- Understand and read blueprints and interpret weld symbols.
- Able to weld on mild steel (16th guage).
- Fabrication experience. About Aerotek: We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Toledo , Welder - Paying 18-21, Other , Bowling Green, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...