Company: Kraft Heinz Company
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage
companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global
sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted
producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for
over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced
and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include
condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment
beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous
other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably
grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to
life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and
high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those
in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We
also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that
extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our
communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with
bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion -
and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a
global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and
let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream
big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern
to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to
think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained
success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every
day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve.
You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to
lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every
level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave
a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're
supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our
collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
The Kraft Heinz Company is currently seeking MachineOperators to
work at our sauces processing facility in Fremont, OH. Successful
candidates must be willing to contribute improvements suggestions
and ideas to help continue the success of our facility. Ideal
candidates must be safety and quality orientated along with
demonstrate adaptability and willingness to work in a team
orientated, fast paced work environment. This position requires
individuals to perform general production duties in a food
manufacturing environment following strict quality and safety
**Currently hiring for second shift positions. Candidates must be
willing to work 12-hour rotating shifts alternating days and nights
- including weekends. Starting Pay Rate $21.30 per hour.**
Responsibilities & Duties
- Must learn the safe and proper operation of the packaging
- Perform set-up, start-up and changeover procedures for the
equipment as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with line performance as it
relates to equipment operation.
- Maintain downtime records during line operation.
- Responsible for conducting and documenting quality checks.
- Responsible for clean-up of the equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating any process or
product abnormalities to your Supervisor, Shift Leader, or Line
- Perform sanitation duties for production equipment as needed
and period sanitation work as assigned.
- Proper handling and usage of chemicals.
- Must handle Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Support Plant Quality Systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Shift
- High school diploma or GED
- Candidates must be available to work all shifts including
second, third & weekends and holidays
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package that
- Additional incentives: Pet Insurance, (EAP) Employee Assistance
Program, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short-term
- (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings
Plant & Community Overview:
- Over 300 employees
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities
- Union Facility represented by UFCW Local 75
- Manufacture over 1 billion pounds of Ketchup annually
- World's Largest Ketchup Factory
- Products: Ketchup, Chili Sauce, Cocktail Sauce
Welcome to Fremont: https://www.fremontohio.org/
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Underrepresented
Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected
classes. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for protected
individuals, applicants that require accommodation in the job
application process may contact HRCompliance@kraftheinz.com for
Keywords: Kraft Heinz Company, Toledo , Machine Operator, Other , Fremont, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!