Company: McLaren St. Lukes Hospital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Corporate Recruiter (Healthcare)*
*\*\*Hybrid Remote Schedule\*\**
*Work hours: 8am to 4:30pm, ability to work from home 2/3 days a
week after training is complete.*
*Essential Functions and Responsibilities: *
* Assists with developing and implementing innovative sourcing
strategies designed to attract highly competent candidates.
* Evaluates trends and recommends strategies in recruitment and
changes in the job market.
* Advises and assists management staff in the application and
interpretation of policies and union contract compliance as they
relate to employment.
* Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each
* Screens candidates for valid qualification for position.
Schedules appropriate testing when applicable.
* Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the
effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
* Research and recommend new sources for active and passive
* Prepares advertisements, develops and maintains relationships
with various employment contacts (i.e. schools, professional
associations, etc.) to source qualified candidates.
* Completes offers of employment, including communication of
* Ensures employee clears physical and drug testing.
* Negotiation of terms and conditions of employment including
compensation and benefits detail.
* Effectively on-boards candidates to assure all required personnel
documents and processes are met.
* Develops and prepares job profiles and assists with job
* Participates in career fairs, open houses and other recruiting
* Communicates with hiring managers regarding the status of their
job openings, applicant pool, and other issues that may expedite
the hiring process.
* Ensures all background checks are complete to ensure compliance
with regulatory agencies (licensing, registration, and OIG).
* Acts as liaison between employment interviewers and job
* Performs related duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Nursing or
* 5+ years of high-volume recruiting experience (agency or in house
* Strong organizational and multitasking ability; strong time
management and prioritization skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare recruiting experience
*Equal Opportunity Employer of
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.26 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 5 years
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* No weekends
* Bachelor's (Required)
* Recruiting: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: McLaren St. Lukes Hospital, Toledo , Corporate Recruiter, Other , Maumee, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!