Company: Uckele Health & Nutrition
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Scope: *The Training Coordinator is responsible for maximizing
associate development and direct involvement in planning training
strategy and goals. This includes accountability for assessing
associate training needs, determining how to achieve training
objectives, curriculum content development, facilitating training,
and evaluating training effectiveness.
*Essential Duties: *
* Identifying, examining, and assessing the training needs within
* Assists in onboarding, new hire orientation
* Maintain company training log and personnel training files.
* Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program
* Monitor and communicate the associates' comprehension of training
content with appropriate supervisor and the Director of Quality and
* Develop and communicate individual training plan recommendations
to the appropriate supervisor and Director or Quality and
Regulatory Compliance based on each associate's demonstrated level
of knowledge, skill and ability.
* Train, coach and develop others.
* Coordinate with other departments to accomplish necessary
training in a timely manner.
* Organize and obtain training materials such as handouts and
* Present information using a variety of instructional techniques
* Assists with planning and execution of special company events
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* _Dotted line reporting to Human Resources Generalists_
*Requirements & Qualifications: *
* Associates Degree or 2 years' relative experience required.
* Excellent customer service skills, writing, and oral
communication skills are required. Demonstrated ability to organize
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage
sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism,
* Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines a must.
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to actively listen by giving full attention to what other
people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made,
asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at
* Ability to monitor and assess the performance of yourself and
associates to make improvements or recommendations.
* Ability to instruct and teach others how to do something.
* Perform in a manner consistent with Company Vision/Mission
Statement and Core Values
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Uckele Health & Nutrition, Toledo , Training Coordinator, Other , Adrian, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!