Assembly Line worker
Company: Hamilton-Ryker Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Assembly worker position performs any and all tasks involved
in the Assembly of the company's products. The position follows
standard work methods and practices a safe working environment.
This position is located in Napoleon, OH. 2nd shifts are available.
The pay rate can range from $16.90 to $17.85 depending on
experience. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an
interview and orientation. For more information you can call the
office in Napoleon, OH at . Duties:
- Meet the expectations and standards set forth by any quality
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable
conditions to the proper persons.
- Maintains a clean orderly work area that follows all safety
- Must be willing to learn all basic machine functions in order
to perform the job assigned.
- Must be willing to accept and receive supervision and
assistance with job assigned.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical issues.
- Place finished goods in their proper places.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Keywords: Hamilton-Ryker Company, Toledo , Assembly Line worker, Other , Napoleon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!