Company: Campbell Soup Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture.We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a
difference.General Summary:The Team Leader will have shift
accountability for all business unit results, daily management
systems and organizational health. They will be responsible for
managing and improving the results with that area as needed to
contribute to the overall plant CBN and journey map. In this role
they will manage the people, equipment and processes that come
together to create their end product in way that is preferred to
consumers and downstream customers. This person will work to grow
the capability of the people in their area. They will work to
incorporate new reliability tools into the current systems in a way
that is meaningful and drive continuous improvement and produces
extraordinary results.Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensure clear direction and priorities for the shift and that
these are aligned with the business unit.
- Manage direct and indirect labor efficiently.
- Track and gap results vs work plan and budget for all KPI's
including safety and quality to deliver team goals.
- Develop Service leaders and other leadership.
- Provide training, coaching and facilitation.
- Manage the Safety system within their area.
- Coach and lead the team on execution of daily management
systems in the business unit such as DDS, CL, RCFA and Operational
- Improve and sustain assessment scores for DDS, CL, 5S
- Ensure Operational Standards are executed with excellence.
- Work with Maintenance Lead, Engineering and other as needed to
ensure follow up to significant issues are captured in RCFA.
- Lead the shift teammeeting.
- Communicate team/shift results and needs to business unit
- Working with all people and equipment across the shift to
manage the team.
- Involved in all activities including daily management,
budgeting, strategic planning, TDC initiatives, enabler planning
and execution and the capital forecasting process.
- Interface with multiple functions within the plant, as well as
WHQ Engineering, Process Safety, Product Development, Reliability
and annual network teams.Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor or Associates Degree
preferred or equivalent work experience
- Years of Relevant Experience: 5+ years of Operations
ExperienceKnowledge, skills, and abilities preferred:
- Cross functional operations experience with a strong
understanding of various plant functions.
- Strong drive and initiative to make improvements in a variety
of areas with a minimum of supervision. Change agent.
- Strong commitment to personal development and growth.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills -
Process Thinker - reliance on facts and data.
- Above average knowledge of computer database system tools,
Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and
- Good planning, prioritizing and organization and multiple
priority management skills.Working Conditions:Manufacturing
environment requiring strict work/safety rules and protective
equipment approximately 80% of time; Typical office 20% of time.
Less than 5% travel expected. Primary shift will be determined by
need but flexibility to float to other shifts is required. Hours
typically range from 50-60 hours/week, depending on weekend
production.ACRThe Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.In that regard, U.S. applicants and
employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional
Keywords: Campbell Soup Company, Toledo , Team Leader, Other , Napoleon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!