Company: Boys and Girls Clubs of Toledo
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Educational Coordinator Job description*
*Job Title: Educational Coordinator*
*Job Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt*
*Reports To: Unit Director*
*$20 per hour*
*Person and Sick Time available*
*_Must have Teaching Certificate_*
Summary: Boys & Girls Clubs of Toledo (BGCT), an Affiliate of Boys
& Girls Clubs of America, empowers the young people who need us
most to reach their full potential as productive, caring and
responsible citizens by providing high-quality and impactful
out-of-school time programming for youth in grades K-12. BGCT
serves over 5,000 youth per year throughout Northwest Ohio.
The Educational Coordinator is responsible for planning and
implementing nationally recognized programs created by Boys & Girls
Clubs of America while promoting and encouraging program
participation and engagement.
*Duties & Responsibilities: *
*Program Development & Implementation*
* Build positive and appropriate relationships with members.
* Enforce member expectations at all times.
* Maintain a program area schedule that satisfies the diverse
interests and abilities of Club members; ensure programming is
* Maintain a program that is safe, positive, and encourages youth
development through quality experiences and high standards of
* Promote the development of social and emotional skills.
* Manage classroom conduct and exhibit problem-solving skills
needed to redirect behavior.
* Maintain daily and monthly attendance records during
* Demonstrate high levels of enthusiasm towards Club members,
parents, and visitors; offer exceptional customer service
experience at all times.
* Model and encourage positive behavior and interactions between
* Maintain a clean, welcoming, and visually attractive program
space; update displays and overall program space regularly.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Boys and Girls Clubs of Toledo, Toledo , Educational Coordinator, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!