Mobile Medical Assistant
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Purpose: *This position is responsible for visiting long term
care facilities and assisting patients and physicians with
optometry and podiatry care. Main duties include maintaining
clinical records and charts through electronic medical records and
care and cleaning of medical equipment.
*Essential Job Functions: *
- Assist doctor with patient care in a prompt and courteous
- Responsible for pretesting duties.
- Maintains current and accurate clinical records and charts
through electronic medical records.
- Responsible for all care and cleaning of medical equipment.
- Responsible for clean-up of service area used in the
- Assist with patient transportation.
- Able to multitask, be detail oriented and demonstrate exceptional
customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ensure a positive experience for our patients.
- Communicate effectively with all patients, family members,
providers, faculty, and staff.
- Provide timely responses to patient inquiries; document
conversations in the EMR.
- Requires travel up to 100% of the time.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have excellent clerical and communication skills.
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the
compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of
training and reporting of suspected violations of law and Company
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA
and PHI guidelines at all times.
- Reacts positively to change and performs other duties as
*Minimum Qualifications: *
- High School education or GED.
- Medical Assistant experience preferred.
- Must have own reliable transportation, good driving record, and
- Good computer skills and medical terminology experience
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to follow directions and listen to needs of patients
*Physical Demands: *
Requires full range of body motion including manual and finger
dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Requires standing, walking,
pushing, and stooping on a periodic basis. Frequent lifting
requirements vary depending upon specialty division hired for.
(Ophthalmology and Vision: less than 50 pounds. Podiatry: minimal
lifting. Dental: 50 pounds or more.) Must be able to push patients
in a wheelchair. Requires corrected vision and hearing to a normal
range. Requires working under stressful conditions or working
irregular hours. Requires some exposure to communicable diseases or
We will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the
United States. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the
successful completion of a background investigation and drug
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
COVID-19 Vaccine is required.
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: 360care, Toledo , Mobile Medical Assistant, Other , Perrysburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!