eCommerce Case Specialist
Company: Midwest Tape
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionMidwest Tape is a library-dedicated full-service
media distributor providing physical and digital media to thousands
of libraries across North America and beyond. We are strong
believers in continually innovating to better serve our customers
and deliver the best experience possible for the staff and patrons
of public libraries. The Midwest Tape family of companies includes
hoopla digital, the fastest-growing library app serving digital
media to patrons, and Dreamscape Publishing, the library-first
publisher of audiobook and video. Our international headquarters,
built in 2016 to house our distribution center and support teams,
is located in Holland, Ohio. As we build our team to support the
ongoing growth of our business, we are looking for enthusiastic
team players dedicated to delivering best-in-class service for our
library customers and their patrons.Position Summary:Assist the
Support Lead in answering, organizing, and gathering customer
feedback from our digital library customers, as well as testing
upcoming releases.Primary Duties and Responsibilities:To perform
this position successfully, an individual must fulfill the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability requirements listed below.
- Manage Salesforce Cases with bugs/enhancements entered from the
Sales Team and related to the feedback from digital libraries.
- Troubleshoot and provide help to internal teams so they can
better help librarians with any issues they are experiencing as
well as ensuring all teams are aware of said feedback.
- Review Salesforce cases entered from Sales Team and determine
if they are bugs or enhancements.
- Monitor task systems and other bug tracking software to provide
status updates or resolutions for all bugs and enhancements.
- Work on monthly reported errors when time permits and collect
data for reporting on said errors.
- Organize enhancement requests related to feedback about
physical library platforms and collaborate with Production Support
- Present summaries of bugs, feedback, and requests monthly or
bi-weekly to IT Web Manager, Testing Manager and Product
- Attend all necessary SCRUM ceremonies and participate by
bringing feedback when needed.
- Create reports and monitor results pertaining to issues and
- Attend Digital Library Forums as needed and report on all
- Work with Product Owners to learn priorities and receive
training for troubleshooting.
- Backup other Case Specialists.
- Test releases as time permits. Testing is secondary, but
critical to keep one foot in the development process.Skills:
- Maintain a team-oriented working environment that allows for
individual differences and provides for individual growth.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written,
including the ability to communicate technical issues
- Experience at working both independently and in a
team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources,
including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Advanced Computer skills, including Microsoft Office 2007 with
particular emphasis on MS Excel abilities including filtering and
- Familiarity/Use of Business Objects and data warehouse
structures a plus. Preferred Education Requirements:
- Associates or bachelor's degree in related field Preferred
- Familiarity website design
- Customer service experience is an asset, but not a
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of
website / mobile application testing.
- Experience with SAP is an asset, but not a requirement.
- Previous lead or supervisory experience Physical
Requirements/Work Environment:The work environment characteristics
and physical demands described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
- Ability to control emotions under various levels of pressure,
stress and fast paced activities
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard,
mouse, and other devices and objects.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions,
presentations, and meetings.
Keywords: Midwest Tape, Toledo , eCommerce Case Specialist, Other , Holland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!